A Delicious Delight Nourishing Fertility and Hormonal Balance
Experience the harmonious blend of flavors in our Mediterranean Shrimp Packet Meal, meticulously crafted to support fertility and promote hormonal balance. This delectable dish combines succulent shrimp with vibrant Mediterranean-inspired ingredients, offering a tantalizing feast that not only satisfies your taste buds but also nourishes your body.
Mediterranean Diet Shrimp Recipe
- 1 Zucchini, medium Sliced into half circles
- 1 cups Cherry Tomatoes` Halved
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lb Shrimp, large peeled and deveined
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Lemon Juiced and Zested
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cups Parsley, fresh Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Prepare a 10×12 inch piece of tinfoil and parchment paper for each serving.
- Spread out each piece of tinfoil on a baking sheet and top each with a piece of parchment paper. Slightly crimp the edges to prevent juices from running.
- Fill each packet with zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Top with shrimp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and zest, and crushed red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over the shrimp.
- Fold the edges of the packet over the shrimp and fold to seal. Bake for 16 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before opening. Caution: steam will escape the packet when opened.
- Garnish opened packets with fresh parsley and serve.